The most bizarre AI hotel we have stayed in. Checked in before 10pm & although still people eating in restaurant we were refused entry after travelling all day. Very foreign orientated hotel which we don't mind but our 4yr old daughter was completely ignored in kids club - we had to take her out as all spanish/french. Have to take card with u to each meal so they can mark u off? AI drinks only til 11pm then u have to pay? My partner was charged for ice to take to our room. Outside poolbar only serves beer & juice - have to go inside to get anything else. Sheets not changed on bed only re made! Reception area can only describe as a complete rabble school canteen noise. No British tv channels in room. Other than that resort itself lovely - local bars amazing especially lido, route 66 & the amazing staff at jigonicas on the beach front were amazing, like family. Would definitely go back but not to rosamar. Awesome town run kids club on beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located just 200 m from Lloret's beach. It is ideal for holidays as a family or couple, where you can choose to stay in either a room or apartment. It has 3,000 square metres of gardens, 4 swimming pools, water slides and a sports area (with facilities for fitness, basketball, mini football, volleyball, bowls and mini golf). We also offer an entertainment service aimed at families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosamar Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Rosamar Garden
- Rosamar Garden Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain