Lloret de Mar is simply not a nice place for a holiday. It's dirty, noisy, ugly, the traffic is awful and the beach is dangerous for children.
Still, if you really MUST go to Lloret, then you probably can't beat this hotel. It's in the quietest area of town - but still close to the beach and city centre - and has a magnificent pool area. It's clean, there's lots going on and the rooms are reasonable, if not exactly what you'd expect from a four-star hotel. Buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner are full of choice and good value, but ultimately low on quality. The one negative aspect is the reception - whatever you do, don't ask them for any service whatsoever. Oh - and if you want your car to be in the hotel parking, you'll need to book in advance.
Jonathan Orr, Luxembourg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located just 200 m from Lloret's beach. It is ideal for holidays as a family or couple, where you can choose to stay in either a room or apartment. It has 3,000 square metres of gardens, 4 swimming pools, water slides and a sports area (with facilities for fitness, basketball, mini football, volleyball, bowls and mini golf). We also offer an entertainment service aimed at families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rosamar Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Rosamar Garden
- Rosamar Garden Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain