We, a family of 5 with kids aged 4,7, and 8 stayed 22/7/14 - 5/8/14. We found the found great, the size of the rooms great, the swimming pools and facilities good, and lastly entertainment for the kids good. There was plenty of drinks on tap and I never had an issue with being all-inc compared to guests paying cash.
However I had issues with -
1.very little adult entertainment with no shows in the evening aimed at adults and the daytime entertainment was limited to games of water polo or dance classes. (not my cup of tea)
2. No one ever cleaned around the pool in the day, resulting in many guests leaving dirty dishes and plastic cups, cigarette ends around the pool.
3. The area itself is nice enough but if you don't mind being a stones throw from a main road. But I would avoid Lloret de mar - it's full of kids in their teens.
4. The beds / pillows are very uncomfortable / basic.
5. Last but not least on the last day of our holiday our room door was tampered with and our room was broken into. The thief stole a number of items - but the hotel were slow to react - no form of apology or assistance provided - and I had to spend 3 hours of my last evening in a police station sorting things out - I am still waiting on feedback / update from the hotel 3 weeks later.
If you are in the area - I recommend the waterpark, if you can use it on a quiet day it's one of the best I have been to and a day trip on the boat to Tossa de Mar is lovely and a real nice town.
Hope this helps!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four stars Aparthotel (Hotel Apartments), with all the services of a regular hotel but with the independence and facilities of an apartment. The swimming pool, recreations and bathing areas make of Aparthotel Costa Encantada an ideal gateway for families with kids. Located in the Fenals area in Lloret de Mar, at only 600 m form the beach. With a surface area of 25,000 m2 and astonishing 800 m2 outdoor pools, a heated pool and a large entertainment space for young and old. An all-inclusive Aparthotel designed for families. Many day-activities for children and adults, Mini-club, sports facilities: paddle-tennis, basket-ball, football (soccer) and a large plethora of pleasure and well-being for your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Costa Encantada Aparthotel Hotel
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain