“Brilliant buget holiday”
Review of Els Llorers

Els Llorers
Ranked #8 of 124 Hotels in Lloret de Mar
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Brilliant one bedroom appartments with sea view ,plenty off room for 3adults ,clean ,all the things you would need for self catering holiday. Brilliant staff who can,t do enough for you, free shuttle to the beach and back. Bar staff made us feel welcome and nothing was to much trouble for them . Jana and her other staff members could not do enough for me when my daughter was not well took me to chemists and back. Yes you do have to pay 50euros deposit which I was worried because off reviews I had read but now I understand they have had people smash the rooms to bits. I had no problems getting my deposit back as I treated the appartments as I would treat my home .Towels for room are provided and change twice a week. Small shop opposite appartments ,main supermarket a 10min walk with everything you could need . Thank you everybody for making my birthday special. We will be back

Room Tip: Rooms on 2 floor and above good views
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sue D

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I would recommend this complex to anyone, the staff are fantastic and the apartment I stayed in was newly refurbished. I could not find any faults what so ever, my apartment had fantastic views and all the appliances were new with the latest flat screen TV also there were new curtains and freshly painted throughout.
I congratulate all concerned for making our stay so welcoming
Yours David & Ruth

Room Tip: rooms with pool view are the best Higher floors are the best
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Having read past reviews we were a little anxious about staying here! But from the moment we arrived our fears faded fast. Yes you do have to pay €50 deposit for the room but after speaking to the staff this was implemented due to some quests not respecting the rooms. My advice - treat the room how you would like your home to be treated by quests and you won't go wrong! Deposit is paid back on day of departure.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable and there is everything you need for a self catering holiday. Staff at the hotel are so polite and friendly and if you need anything they will do their best to help to ensure your stay is perfect ;))) Towels are provided and changed twice a week.
The hotel even provide a shuttle bus free of charge for anyone not wishing to walk the ten minute journey to town. We even had a member of our party poorly and the staff drove us to a pharmacy, waited and then took us back to the hotel. Thanks guys your a credit to the hotel!
The hotel has a great little bar on site. Paytu, Joseph and Jonathan are great and are real gents. We celebrated a few birthdays whilst staying here and they helped make them memorable and fun! Thanks boys ! Cocktails are AMAZING!!! :)))

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kelly D
Reviewed 6 April 2014

These apartments are wonderful, they had a nice feel to them and was always nice to return back to them. The staff were most helpful. They were waiting to greet us when we arrived at 11.15 pm and straight into the apartments. They wanted 50 euros per apartment which is standard these days. We had 2 x double roomed apartments for 9 of us and we were next to each other as requested. The walk into town was not an issue at all. some times we walked, some times get the shuttle from the apartments and if we were in a rush to get back then we would phone them and they would come and pick us up wi all our shopping, most helpful. We went for 4 nights first week in April and the price was very good. £4.50 pppn. Travel republic. There was a little supermarket 100 yds away and a really big one just along the main road at the bottom of the hill. If walking is not a problem, then these apartments are for you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ChrisSelkirk
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed there 5 nights and I think that it kinda worth the money. We booked for a 2 bedroom apartment, with living room, small kichinette, 1 bathroom and a balcony. The hotel also have a pool, nothing more to ask for the money. Free parking also.
Too far from anything though. About 25 minutes from restaurant, beach, etc.
And not very professional for asking 50 euros deposit on check-in.
Ok for low cost, but could find better.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Calin C
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed for 3 weeks in October. Rooms had been upgraded since we last stayed here in September 2012, soap dispensers in bathroom, coffee maker, kettle etc . Apartments were clean with linen changed once a week and towels every 2-3 days. Caprabo (Eroski) supermarket 10 minute walk away with beach a further 5 minutes. TV had facility to watch programmes in their original language if they had been dubbed into Spanish. Due to being there near the end of the season the bar/restaurant did n't open till 10 am, closed in the afternoon and closed at approx 10pm. A 50 euro deposit was paid and returned without problem provided you followed the simple written instructions eg. empty rubbish bin before leaving. In addition a local government tax had to be paid. The hill was n't too bad for us reasonably fit late 60 year olds - the Costa Brava is Hilly!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joel43_12
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I would really not recommend this place.
It is the worst place I have ever stayed in.
There was a really bad smell from the bathroom, and ants were everywhere.
Any place that requests 50euro deposit when checking in is never good.
Also when checking out we never emptied the bin in the apartment and I wouldn't get my deposit back until I did, The lady was really rude about it too. What a Joke!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple