“Excellent staff very friendly apartments”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Els Llorers

Els Llorers
Ranked #8 of 125 Hotels in Lloret de Mar
Poole, Dorset
“Excellent staff very friendly apartments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just returned from a hen weekend with 11 of us staying in 2 apartments. The apartments were clean and tidy and had most things you need. You do need to bring extra toilet roll washing up liquid Tea towels etc or you can buy a pack fom reception or a little shop run by a lovely English lady 100 yards down the hill. Even though we were all 35+ lots of women that are away from children and husbands can be a bit loud ! They were really good about it and did have to tell us to be quiet twice but still wished us a great night and happy hen do . The staff cannot do enough for you they made us fantastic cocktails on arrival really cheap and brought us lovely pizza to eat round the pool. We regretted not having a English breakfast there as we went down the town and couldn't find hardly anywhere that did it and when we did find somewhere it was double the price of the apartments for a lot less food. Wine in the bar was €1.80 which I thought was fantastic value. Yes the final bit of hill from the bar to reception was really steep but we laughed about it . They are more than happy to taxi 3 car loads back and forth to the beach / town so again great service. I thought it was nicer to be away from the town and traffic and defiantly much quieter This is more a family block of apartments and I am thinking of returning with my young family . I would definitely ask not to be put by stag or hen do's though! Thanks again from all of us :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Capobride08

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Please do not listen to the reviews about the walk or the hill these are clearly very lazy people as we timed the walk from the hotel to the beach and it took us 15 mins and i am by no means the fittest person, the hotel was clean and also very quiet? can't understand why people are saying otherwise, Great little apartment and i genuinely can't wait to return this year !

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Emma May L
Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

These apartments are well worth the price paid. Holiday taken late April with 2 teenage boys and my partner. Located approx 15 mins walk from the beach front. Be aware it is a steep incline to the apartments however they are happy to help with luggage carrying requirements and do offer a ride down to the beach on an hourly basis if required. Once you tackle the walk its a pleasant stroll therefore only used the transport on Day 1 when we were unaware of the proximity. Apartments are very clean and the bar on site is great with a good selection of drinks and food and also free WIFI and a pool table for the kids. Main pool was good not very busy during our stay. Small pool located at the rear of the property. Generally someone on hand at reception to assist if required and were helpful when we needed boarding passes printing. We heard during the height of summer that it can be quite boisterous with younger guests, during our stay there was a celebration and a large group of lads celebrating loudly however for the price I'm not surprised that this may attract younger groups. There are plenty of bars / restaurants nearby should you want a quieter afternoon however as said during our stay we had no issue with noise etc. All in all for a budget break I would recommend this establishment and the kids enjoyed it. Good value for money, clean and helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Wooders77
devon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed there April 7th for 5 days. Had a great modern quite large well equipped two bed. Staff throughout the complex were really friendly. Helped me with my Spanish and Catalunyan.
It is a good few minutes away from all the action but that didn't bother us as we had a car.
I can highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: best rooms are 1,2,3 abd 4 opening out onto the pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank glennborthwick
essex united kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Brilliant one bedroom appartments with sea view ,plenty off room for 3adults ,clean ,all the things you would need for self catering holiday. Brilliant staff who can,t do enough for you, free shuttle to the beach and back. Bar staff made us feel welcome and nothing was to much trouble for them . Jana and her other staff members could not do enough for me when my daughter was not well took me to chemists and back. Yes you do have to pay 50euros deposit which I was worried because off reviews I had read but now I understand they have had people smash the rooms to bits. I had no problems getting my deposit back as I treated the appartments as I would treat my home .Towels for room are provided and change twice a week. Small shop opposite appartments ,main supermarket a 10min walk with everything you could need . Thank you everybody for making my birthday special. We will be back

Room Tip: Rooms on 2 floor and above good views
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank sue D
Buckfastleigh, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I would recommend this complex to anyone, the staff are fantastic and the apartment I stayed in was newly refurbished. I could not find any faults what so ever, my apartment had fantastic views and all the appliances were new with the latest flat screen TV also there were new curtains and freshly painted throughout.
I congratulate all concerned for making our stay so welcoming
Yours David & Ruth

Room Tip: rooms with pool view are the best Higher floors are the best
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David B
Walton-on-the-Naze, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Having read past reviews we were a little anxious about staying here! But from the moment we arrived our fears faded fast. Yes you do have to pay €50 deposit for the room but after speaking to the staff this was implemented due to some quests not respecting the rooms. My advice - treat the room how you would like your home to be treated by quests and you won't go wrong! Deposit is paid back on day of departure.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable and there is everything you need for a self catering holiday. Staff at the hotel are so polite and friendly and if you need anything they will do their best to help to ensure your stay is perfect ;))) Towels are provided and changed twice a week.
The hotel even provide a shuttle bus free of charge for anyone not wishing to walk the ten minute journey to town. We even had a member of our party poorly and the staff drove us to a pharmacy, waited and then took us back to the hotel. Thanks guys your a credit to the hotel!
The hotel has a great little bar on site. Paytu, Joseph and Jonathan are great and are real gents. We celebrated a few birthdays whilst staying here and they helped make them memorable and fun! Thanks boys ! Cocktails are AMAZING!!! :)))

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends