GHT Oasis Park & SPA
Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
  • Pool
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$44
  • Pool
Alegria Plaza Paris(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
Rosamar & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Beachfront
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Pool
Hotel Rosamar Maxim - Adults Only(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Beachfront
Hotel Marsol(Lloret de Mar)
US$77
US$71
  • Pool
Aqua Hotel Bertran Park(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Evenia Olympic Palace(Lloret de Mar)
US$116
US$111
  • Restaurant
Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$107
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfenals beachsmall soft play areaminute walkpool areajunior suitesmall gymmissed breakfastpita chipssized poolsplash worldsummer holidaysfree entrylloret towngreat showermain resortseparate bedroomper adult
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Went here for a weekend break with my partner, we last went to Lloret almost 3 years ago and had an horrendous time at the Frigola hotel but it did not put us off wanting to go back to Lloret.

This hotel was perfect, we requested a high level pool view and got it also with a small sea view.

The room was a good size with a hugh double bed as was the bathroom and balcony, aircon worked fine and tv had multi language channels.

The pool and spa were great and the staff were really friendly.

We were B&B and the Breakfast was moe than adequate.

The location is perfect just 5 mins from Fanals gorgeous beach and a steady 10 mins from Lloret centre.

2 great bars are 2 mins away - El Pub and Buzzbys.

When we go back we will 100% try to book this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ray B
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Ray,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.
It was indeed a pleasure to read that you were overall satisfied with our services and enjoyed your stay with us.

We all look forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel Oasis Park & Spa**** in a not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed here for 7 nights with my husband at the beginning of October. First impressions of Reception area etc lovely, rooms not bad but a little dated, everywhere exceptionally clean.

Food very, very repetitive. We have had a much better food selection from 3* hotels in the past. The only potato I saw over the whole week was chips…. not my favourite – lived on pasta instead!!

Now for the worst part – on our second day the hotel was ‘invaded’ by a Spanish religious group (nothing personal about religious groups) but this was absolutely absurd. They came in droves with their pillows and quilts (obviously squeezing into rooms they shouldn’t be). They were rude, arrogant and the restaurant was like a team of locusts had hit it. Trying to buy a drink at the bar was impossible.

Three days later they left and the hotel returned to its original, quiet, peaceful state….. However, the following day another load arrived. I could not even get to the sink to wash my hands after using the main toilet as it was surrounded by women dressing, applying make up and doing their hair. Enough was enough! I went to reception to complain. The receptionist was very nice and apologised profusely, however the Manager’s view was not the same. She advised me the groups brought in lots of money so they could basically act as they wished. I found that really upsetting – I’m sure if a group of Brit’s turned up and acted as they did, they would be turfed out onto the street!

Just beware – these groups descend on this hotel many times a year. If it’s a peaceful getaway you’re looking for – avoid this one like the plague!!

Oh and before the management come on here responding to my review – I did inform you at the time of my unhappiness and you really couldn’t have cared less – WE WILL NOT BE RETURNING.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank french8
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear French,
Thanks for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor.
Hotel Oasis Park will always accept all the clients no matter what are their religion, race or skin color. Thanks for your understanding.
Our entire guests have to behave correctly in our hotel and respect other guest and we always try to ensure it.
I’m wondering how you know if we receive or not big groups in our hotel. I’m so sorry but I have to correct you, because we don’t receive big groups as often as you said.
Best regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel in September for 3 nights.
Good sides;The food (we half board) had lots of variety and was very nice.Could easily say that it was one of the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed and had a newly renovated bathroom. Very easy access to a lovely beach.
Bad sides: Very dated décor in the rooms and dining area (like from 80`s) , soft drinks are not included in the half board option and you have to pay then and there which is not what you expect from 4 star at all. Also, there was no wi-fi during our stay and reception staff was aware of it but nothing was done to solve the issue. Generally, I cant say that reception staff was in a very helpful manner, was only answering questions and not really directing and explaining (When we wanted to arrange a transport was told to check the wall that has advertisements for transport companies etc.). Overall, for 3 nights on half board we paid 190 pounds so it was very good price. However It is not what I expected and have experienced before in a 4 star hotels in Europe and Turkey and would not go back. If i compare it with other 4 stars I have stayed in I would say it was merely a 3 star hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sahneadi
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear guest,
We appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly work to offer the highest quality service. I’m so sorry to read that your stay didn’t cover your expectations.
During the reservation process, you can select the board you want; in case you want the drinks to be included you can also select that option. Sorry if it was not clear enough.
I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel Oasis Park. Sincerely

Reviewed 22 September 2013

this is our third year at Oasis Park in Fenals area of Lloret de Mar. Only 15 minutes walk into Lloret or use the local bus service which does the loop every 20 minutes and only 1.30 euro. we have opted for the suite rooms on the 6th floor , which are really nice apartments with kitchen/fridge included, great bathroom, huge bed in the bedroom which is separated with sliding doors from the main apartment. lounge area has table and chairs for 4 person with sofa bed if required. balcony has astroturf as flooring along with 2 loungers and small drinks table and your very own Jacuzzi . best ask for room overlooking the pool as this side gets the sun from midday onwards. a little more expensive but worth every penny.

Room Tip: pool facing rooms as these get the sun from midday onwards
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ianyscotland
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Ianys
It is a pleasure to read that the hotel covered all your expectations and above all, that you had a nice stay with us and enjoyed our suites.
Hopefully we will see you soon at Hotel Oasis Park.
Kind regards

Reviewed 14 September 2013

The hotel is large hotel, which provide all inclusive deals.

The WIFI didnt work at all for all the 3 days of my staying there, and even when asking when is it going to be fixed? the receponist ansered soon or simply said there is a problem and we try to fix it.

The worst of all is that I got a room on the Lobbly floor facing outside street room no. 21. I have asked for double bed, but recieved twin bed, but the bed is not the issue.

the room itself is fine, the bathroom is good. I was dissapointed that for a mini bar need to pay extra for the locker for the safe pay extra - its not service oriented in my opinion. during the day and night the room was noisy, but very noisy.

the walls between the other rooms including the bathroom maybe made from paper or its kinds. you hear everything, every word, every mobile that rotate from the other rooms, when flushing the roialet from the other room or taking shower you simply hear it and its totally bothers.

More than that in the morning time, I heard noises from my ceiling in terms of moving chairs and foot stepping. I thought its a noisy gueest and that the next day it will be better. after hearing the same noises from 6:30 in the morning till 10:00 oclock and hardly could not sleep at night and not in noon brake, I went up to see whats the problem is, it seems that all the section of room in the lobby floor are simply under the dining room.

I never had such unpleasent stay in any hotel all my life. and I travel a lot for bussiness about 12 travel a year and 3 for holidays.

It was my last night there and when I went to the reception they say there is no free room available and this noise is regular come from dining room.

The question I asked myself, whats wrong with these management that they know the room is noisy, but still put guests there and collect the full price on it and don't care much about their customers.

In other hotels , when rooms are located in a noisy location or under construction, the hotel management will mention it in advance and even provide promo rate for these rooms and let the customers decide wether to apply these condition or not.

The swimming pool is nice and the spa area is also the good points of this hotel.
But if I come to relax vacation I ecpect to have quite room to relax at noon, night and after going out to sleep in the morning time as well but quitely...

also the food on all inclusive was only so so... will not reccomend on it as well. some cases the shrimps were smelled not fresh and the vegtables had no taste.

I WILL DEFENTLY NOT COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: ROOMS facing the pool only and in high floor! Do not accept rooms on the lobby floor! The food in all inclusive is only SO SO. There are plenty of good restaurants outside - a meal for 8 - 15 EU. This hotel is far 1.5 km from the clubs area and main beachs of Lloret del mar. but a quite beach is in 5 min walking distance.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Ron,
Thank you for taking time and write a review on TripAdvisor.
We deeply regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations and we note your comments with the aim of improving. We made improvements regarding the soundproofing of all the rooms, sorry if that was not enough for you, we will work on it.
We hope to see you soon and to show you that we hear the feedback from our customers and that we work to offer them an unforgettable experience in our hotels. Best regards,