J have been at the hotel with my daughter this November. We are from Ukraine and I have also the hotel in Kiev. I can not say anything bad about the hotel in general but against about people who work at the reception yes!!!!! Especiallment Anastasia- the person that I had the unfortunately ask the help. When my daughter was sick for the evening I went down to ask for a termomentre and she told me that there is no. After I request to help contact our insured and you know the answer received? THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM!People like this should not work at the reception!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Lloret de Mar, Hotel Marsol enjoys a prime beachfront location, near entertainment areas and most important cultural site. Lloret de Mar is a seaside town with the best beaches on the Costa Brava. Its rich cuisine, extensive and varied range of activities and lively nightlife, a visit promises to be unforgettable.The hotel has 114 rooms with bathroom, of which 94 are standard, 10 Junior Suites and 10 Standard Sea View, each room has air conditioning, soundproof windows, satellite TV, piped music, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Marsol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marsol Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Marsol Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain