The hotel, which is obviously favoured by Russian clients, is well situated on the sea front, but not all the rooms face the sea - mine faced a concrete wall! The bedrooms are clean and adequately furnished with comfortable beds. The bathroom was good and well equipped. The wifi at 5 euros a day is expensive - surely this should be free.
The breakfast doesn't start until 8 am, which is far too late for business travellers like me, so I didn't have time for this. The evening meal on the half board option has very little choice and one of the three main courses was not available. The remainder of the menu looked so boring that I went to another restaurant in town, the Can Tarradas, that was excellent (see separate review).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Lloret de Mar, Hotel Marsol enjoys a prime beachfront location, near entertainment areas and most important cultural site. Lloret de Mar is a seaside town with the best beaches on the Costa Brava. Its rich cuisine, extensive and varied range of activities and lively nightlife, a visit promises to be unforgettable.The hotel has 114 rooms with bathroom, of which 94 are standard, 10 Junior Suites and 10 Standard Sea View, each room has air conditioning, soundproof windows, satellite TV, piped music, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marsol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marsol Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Marsol Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain