We stayed for 6 nights which was way too long! Admittedly we stayed at peak time but the place was so busy there was literally never anywhere to lie by any of the pools (nothing like the photos), it was crawling with kids and really rude adults! Deck chairs were "saved" with towels and never sat on - this wasn't monitored by staff. The room was neat and clean which was the best part of the place. The rate included breakfast, lunch and dinner (wine) - would rate the food as poor/basic (at best). Our son cut his toe badly on a vent on the bottom of the pool, a staff member eventually came over and assisted but there was no effort to fix the vent so it didn't hurt someone else. It really is a basic all inclusive holiday camp where you'd expect the morning "hi de hi campers" to come over the loud speakers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in a quiet area of Lloret de Mar, a few meters from the centre of the town, just 800 meters from the beach, surrounded by extensive gardens with tropical swimming pools.Ideal for families, all the rooms have 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony.The hotel offers 2 kinds of spacious and nice rooms:Family Room(28m2): Twin room with a separated living room with sofa-bed with top bunk for up to 3 people.Apartments(33m2): The same facilities as Family rooms but with kitchenette and electric cooker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Evenia Olympic Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Suites And Spa
- Evenia Olympic Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Evenia Olympic
- Evenia Olympic Suites Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain