Booked for a two week stay in the Olympic Suites last year and had a great time. Shops and bars are only 5-10 mins walk and the hotels own bar was really reasonably priced. Food was excellent with good variety. Rooms were clean and comfortable with a frequent maid service, the staff were all very helpful and accomodating. The main pool is shared by the 3 complexes (Olympic Gardens, Olympic Park and Olympic Suites) but there's also a second pool beside olympic park that all guests can use. Never had any bother getting a lounger with an umbrella either (no early morning towl runs! hurrah!)
Would definately recommend and would be happy to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in a quiet area of Lloret de Mar, a few meters from the centre of the town, just 800 meters from the beach, surrounded by extensive gardens with tropical swimming pools.Ideal for families, all the rooms have 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony.The hotel offers 2 kinds of spacious and nice rooms:Family Room(28m2): Twin room with a separated living room with sofa-bed with top bunk for up to 3 people.Apartments(33m2): The same facilities as Family rooms but with kitchenette and electric cooker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Evenia Olympic Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Suites And Spa
- Evenia Olympic Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Evenia Olympic
- Evenia Olympic Suites Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain