Gran Hotel Flamingo
Almirall Apartments(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Beachfront
Alegria Plaza Paris(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
  • Pool
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$44
  • Pool
Rosamar & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
  • Beachfront
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Pool
Hotel Rosamar Maxim - Adults Only(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Beachfront
Hotel Marsol(Lloret de Mar)
US$77
US$70
  • Pool
Evenia Olympic Palace(Lloret de Mar)
US$116
US$111
  • Restaurant
Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyour doorstepswimming pool isstayed here for a weeknoisy at nightcleaned dailycoach
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very good hotel. Lovely view from the balcony. Have stayed her on two separate visits and would again. Great location and very helpful staff. Place is lovely inside and the food is worth a shot. Overall very good place at a very reasonable price.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chelsc1989
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Positives;
The hotel is generally quite clean.
food is of a good standard.
Two pool areas.
Free wifi in the bar area.
Very close to the sea front.
Very close to the shops.
Very close to the night life.
Helpful staff.

Negatives:
Very very noisy - particularly at night.
Very very close to the big night clubs (in fact you can hear every song lyric).
The water in the bathroom came out brown!
Pools are almost always in the shade.
Only one power socket in the rooms.
Quite far from the airport.
The sick in the lobby ( which to be fair was cleaned by staff immediately I reported it to reception).

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Luz Marina and the team on the reception was fantastic. Our transfer back to Barcelona Airport with A to B did not turn up, and Luz really want out of her way to ensure we arrived at the Airport on time, thank you again.
The bedrooms are really basic and tired, and for our lads only do for two days was just about ok. The food to be far was fine, compared to the reviews we had seen.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MAGJP
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We tracelled to Lloret de Mar on the Formula 1 weekend and to be honest my expectation were not that high for the town or for the hotel. After initial impressions of both, I felt justified in my lack of expectancy. However, while the town itself definitely impressed me more the further I explored, unfortunately the more time I spent in this hotel, the worse things got.
Firstly, the lobby area and bar are reasonably nice and comfortable. The promised wi-fi in that area however is absolutely rubbish and don't even waste your time with it. The halls and bedrooms upstairs are a different matter. Thsi is very much a holdiay hotel and not somewhere that you are encourage to relax in your room. The beds are uncomforable and appear to be dressed with horrible scratchy curtain material. the air conditioning is set to a ertain temp an cannot be adjusted, plus can only be used at certain times during the day and is switched off at night. The place did appear clean, but that is about the best I can say about it.
The noise level at night from outside was not too bad - I expected worse considering our room was at the front of the hotel. However the noise level inside the hotel was ridiculous. Every single night we were woken by screaming people in the halls. There does not appear to be anyone willing to stop this as when I rang the front desk I got no answer.
The worst thing by far and away was the food. Inedible soes not even begin to describe this. I genuinely would not feed it to my dog goes slightly closer. We had booked in for half board as part of our package and so we said we might as well try the food on the first night - mistake! As we had to be up early the next morning, we then thought that at least breakfast couldn't be that bad - you can't mess up cereal and toast were the exact words used - MISTAKE! Ugh, I shudder to even think of it.
On the positive side, there was a working fridge in our room so for the remaining mornings we bought juice, yogurt, etc and had them in the room before we left for the day.
I could not in all good conscience recommend this hotel to anyone but if you are looking a base to put your bag while you head to the beach by day and the clubs by night, then here is fine. Just plan to eat out!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank streacy82
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Everything is ok, wi-fi is free in lobby, in room - for payment. You can weight your baggage in lobby for 1 euro..
Normal standart 3*, rather clean.
Has small pool outside,