We did not know where we were staying, Lloret de Mar, but it sounded nice and was a good price. Ended up in a town on the beach surrounded by discos, bars, restaurants and shop upon shop of the same gift items. Nice hotel, but 3 of the neighboring hotels have very loud disco and salsa music going on until about 3 or 4 in the morning. Bring sleeping pills! Restaurant onsite was decent. Eat at the grill house down the street. Excellent!! Parking for the hotel is a good 10 minute walk from the hotel. Would recommend this hotel to 20 to 30 years olds looking to party all night or older folk who can handle the loud music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with familiar run management. 192 rooms, 12 Superior rooms and 6 apartments like Junior Suite (direct book at hotel web page).All the rooms have Air condition and free wi-fi internet access. Last renew of installations on 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acapulco Lloret De Mar Costa Brava, Spain