Thank you to all people working for this amazing hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!! We spend lovely holiday with my mother there. An excellent food, very clean room, nice pool area,all people smiling and very helpfull. I have some problems with booking but THANKS A LOT TO XAVIER who helped us. Our room 504 was with BIG balcony and nice view to the city. Lady from Bulgaria, who clean our room was very attentive and nice, administrator in restaurant is also very nice, boys cooking in restaurant very smiling and attentive, all receptionists always helped us, Maxi - bartender - the most smiling person in the hotel, who make the best coctails :) So I have been in different countries, different hotels, but this Hotel really have to be 4 stars hotel, and one of the reason I want to come back again to Lloret - is this perfect hotel and people work there. Thank you so so much to everybody make our vacation so great!!! I will recomend Acapulco hotel to everybody who want to spend great time in Costa brava.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with familiar run management. 192 rooms, 12 Superior rooms and 6 apartments like Junior Suite (direct book at hotel web page).All the rooms have Air condition and free wi-fi internet access. Last renew of installations on 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acapulco Lloret De Mar Costa Brava, Spain