Me and my family of 8 stayed here in aug 2012, the staff where really helpful and welcoming, you can really tell this is a family run hotel. the rooms are small but very clean and they have the air con on all the time, which some hotels have a limit. meal times where a delight always clean tables and nice staff and great food, they even made my sons birthday cake and made him feel special on his birthday. got nothing bad to say about this hotel, can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with familiar run management. 192 rooms, 12 Superior rooms and 6 apartments like Junior Suite (direct book at hotel web page).All the rooms have Air condition and free wi-fi internet access. Last renew of installations on 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acapulco Lloret De Mar Costa Brava, Spain