Last year we stayed at the Acapulco in Lloret de Mar to enjoy a few days of the celebrations of Saint Narcis in Girona. It's the third year that we repeat, we have two small children and we could enjoy the warm reception by all staff. We were 30 minutes from Girona to enjoy the festivities and especially the typical Catalan dishes such as bread with tomato and a big sausage, or red wine. Delicious!!! My God, those days!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with familiar run management. 192 rooms, 12 Superior rooms and 6 apartments like Junior Suite (direct book at hotel web page).All the rooms have Air condition and free wi-fi internet access. Last renew of installations on 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acapulco Lloret De Mar Costa Brava, Spain