we stayed here 3rd june - 14th june had a fantastic time the staff are very welcoming and friendly the hotel is situated in the heart of lorett with easy acsess to bus station. the owners of the hotel are also friendly and mingle with there guests. the resturant manager is a lovely man with good manners. even reserved our table every nite with out us asking. the young girl doing the entertainment is very polite and even took us for a walk to see the sites when the weather was a bit cloudy. my husband is from acapulco and is also a resturant manager and can be quite critical but on this occasion there was nothing to critacise. absoluty fantasticaly clean hotel i recomend it to everyone. well done acapulco crew for making out holiday perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with familiar run management. 192 rooms, 12 Superior rooms and 6 apartments like Junior Suite (direct book at hotel web page).All the rooms have Air condition and free wi-fi internet access. Last renew of installations on 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acapulco Lloret De Mar Costa Brava, Spain