Stayed here for four nights, was a good hotel if you just want somewhere to sleep and maybe chill by the pool. The restaurant was strict as once you've been in once your not allowed back in again unlike other hotels that I've been too going all inclusive, the pool bar was shut so we had to go to the bar attached to hotel which was a pain. Would not go all inclusive here as food was cold in restaurant and very fatty/greasy so ended up eating out.
Location is brilliant if you want the beach on your doorstep and I'd recommend walking up the hills to the left of the beach where you can see a castle... Beautiful views. The local town is brilliant very friendly and lots of pubs to have a drink in. Coach station not too far away either to catch coach into Barcelona for the day.
Indoor pool was lovely with jets, didn't brave the outdoor one. Spa was poor was expecting more but didn't have to pay for it as went all inclusive.
Hotel opposite (not the other rosamar one) was very noisy at night, noise would go on till around midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel facing Lloret's beach with a wellness centre and spa aimed at caring for health and beauty. The establishment also has a room for corporate events, reading area, TV room, garden terrace with sea view (with sun loungers and parasols), 4 swimming pools (3 outdoor and 1 heated, covered and with seawater) and Fitness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rosamar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar And Spa
- Rosamar Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Rosamar & Spa Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain