This 4 star hotel isn't up to the 4 star quality standards. Yes, it has air conditioned rooms, a lobby, a bar, a restaurant, spa and everything, but:
- The rooms are tiny and the furniture is old
- our sea-view room was directly over the huge external module of the air conditioning, and it was really loud, even with closed windows and at night.
- the bar looks like a downgraded pub
- the food had no taste at all/everything tasted same
- the quiet area in the spa was separated by a plasterboard wall, so it wasn't quiet at all
+ the reception staff is very friendly and speak multiple foreign languages very well
+ very clean rooms
+ huge selection of meals
+ good english breakfast every day
+ for the price it was an ok hotel
if you want the quality of a 4-star hotel, stay away.
if you are looking for a bed to spend the nights for a reasonable price in a clean room, this is what you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel facing Lloret's beach with a wellness centre and spa aimed at caring for health and beauty. The establishment also has a room for corporate events, reading area, TV room, garden terrace with sea view (with sun loungers and parasols), 4 swimming pools (3 outdoor and 1 heated, covered and with seawater) and Fitness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosamar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar And Spa
- Rosamar Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Rosamar & Spa Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain