Well... Im a 17 year old boy who likes to go on holidays with my family. We love a good laugh, a good drink and couple of songs on the karaoke. I went with 3 other people (Dad, Mum and sister) and when we first arrived at 12 in the afternoon, we were very pleased and excited to get our holiday started. The rooms you cant complain with, we had no noise and nothing was broken or skanky etc.
We went to the entertainment every night and to be honest, this hotel needs to sort out there views on good entertainment. It was trashy and cheesy and boring. You cant fault the animation staff though, they were so happy and joyful with every kid on the premises.
Lloret de mar overall was good. The shopping was amazing and loved everything, you could get good fakes, nice clothes and the shops are really cheap too.
Because of the junky entertainment we had a look round the town every night to see what we could do instead of falling asleep at the hotel. But honestly there was one measly bar we found that wasnt filled with teenagers or just litterally no one in. The food at the hotel was Ok. There were a different selection everynight but got a bit boring after a while. Sunbeds were a nightmare.
The drinks and cups situation was a pain and i dont see why they dont get get off there bums and collect glasses like a normal hotel. All in all, i expected so much for Lloret de mar and HTOP ROYAL STAR, but its safe to say that it doesnt deserve 4 star and i shall never return again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-Star H•TOP Royal Star & SPA hotel is a nice family oriented hotel located in the lively city of Lloret de Mar, (north-east coast of Spain). Positioned at 10-minute walk from Fenals Beach Creek and a 15-minute walk from the Lloret de Mar beach. This classic 397- room hotel offer plenty of fun activities and relaxation comforts for adults and children. It is situated at 85 Km from Barcelona – El Prat Airport and 25 Km from Girona Airport. Lloret de Mar is one of the most popular cities in Costa Brava known for the lively nightlife and its clean&safe beaches. FACILITIES Rooms • Social room (ping pong, billard, etc.) • Restaurant • 2 Bar • 2 Swimming pools • Sun terraces • Laundry • Souvenirs/gift shop Children • Miniclub • Playground • Baby cots and chairs Spa area • Heated indoor pool with waterfall • Turkish bath • Sauna • Fitness room Staff • 24 hour Front Desk services • Multilingual staff • Housekeeping Others • Facilities for guests with disabilities • Currency exchange • Car hire* • External medical service* • Air-conditioning / Heating • Safe boxes* • Wi-Fi* • TV • Luggage storage • Showers for check-out • Lifts • Bikes* • Parking* *Some of these services are extra or require a deposit (ask at the Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your H.TOP Royal Star & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Royal Star Hotel
- Royal Star Hotel Lloret De Mar
- H.TOP Royal Star & SPA Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain