we were put up at this 4 star hotel for 2 nights due to a cancelled flight and fearing the worst,however this proved unfounded as everything about it was great.The sheer size of the complex was amazing with 6 swimming pools,really need a guide to avoid getting lost.Although we were only there for a short time we were made to feel at ease and given first class treatment.The rooms we given were really apartments with a large lounge area separated by a glass divider,we had a t.v. in each room and even double his&hers sinks in the bathroom.Complete luxury to us.When we left in early morning we were given a great picnic bag each which contained much more than the usual stuff.A really nice place,very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evenia Olympic Palace & Congress Centre is the perfect choice if you want to combine business and pleasure. The Hotel, opened in 2008, is the newest one of the Olympic Resort and it is ideal for families, romantic breaks, group celebrations and meetings or business. It has avant-garde design with wide and modern rooms of 35m2 approximately, with a 2 beds bedroom and hall with convertible sofa-bed, 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, fridge, microwave, internet access, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Evenia Olympic Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Palace Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain