Had a great stay here in august. Hotel was very busy as peak season but still got excellent service and food was surprisingly good. Had not expected great food due to style of holiday but it was always fresh and a good variety. They were especially helpful as I am gluten fee and they were very knowledgable of my dietary requirements. Kids had a fabulous time, always something for them to do, the new pools and slides were brilliant. Rooms were modern and very clean, really good for families as there was a door separating us from the kids, only negative would be hard beds!
The town was not our cup of tea as it is very cluby and tacky but the hotel felt far removed from it all. Nice beach a short drive away as recommended by one of the waiting staff.
Would definitely return as it is great value for money, hopefully next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evenia Olympic Palace & Congress Centre is the perfect choice if you want to combine business and pleasure. The Hotel, opened in 2008, is the newest one of the Olympic Resort and it is ideal for families, romantic breaks, group celebrations and meetings or business. It has avant-garde design with wide and modern rooms of 35m2 approximately, with a 2 beds bedroom and hall with convertible sofa-bed, 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, fridge, microwave, internet access, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Evenia Olympic Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Palace Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain