We spent 2 weeks here 3 girls all in our 40's the food was excellent, room was cleaned every day with soft fresh white towels left, entertainment was great with something different on every day + night, the pool was great plently of room + sunbeds for everyone.
they charge 2 euros for the use of a matress for the sunbed. Location was great the market is on a Tue and is beside the hotel, Bus station is 5 mins away, 2 beaches town + fennals, Fennals beach is quieter. You will pay 25 euros per week for saftey deposit box in your room + 20 euro refunded deposit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evenia Olympic Palace & Congress Centre is the perfect choice if you want to combine business and pleasure. The Hotel, opened in 2008, is the newest one of the Olympic Resort and it is ideal for families, romantic breaks, group celebrations and meetings or business. It has avant-garde design with wide and modern rooms of 35m2 approximately, with a 2 beds bedroom and hall with convertible sofa-bed, 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, fridge, microwave, internet access, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Evenia Olympic Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Palace Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain