“Fantastic SUP lesson!”

Croyde Surf Academy
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Croyde
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: OPEN ALL YEAR Providing comprehensive Surf & S.U.P. Lessons & Hire from ages 5-85. Coasteering sessions from age 8 upwards. Based from the Academy's Big Blue Bus in Down End Car Park, Croyde overlooking the beach. WE GUARANTEE TO HAVE YOU UP & RIDING IN YOUR FIRST SURF LESSON OR YOUR SECOND LESSON FREE ! We have changing facilities on the bus and there are also on-site toilets and showers.Hot and cold refreshments can be purchased from the Cafe in the car park.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great instructor meant that we were quickly standing, new equipment, amazing couple of hours exploring Croyde! Thank you!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"great location"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent, such a good morning, with attentive staff, actually stood on the board (not for long enough though)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had a lesson with James at the Surf Academy. He was really helpful and helped us with our technique as well as being a good laugh when we weren't so good. We all stood up in our group with his help and will definitely be back surfing soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The enthusiasm, fun and energy from Carlo is great - this was my second ever surf mini-break and I saw real progress in my surfing and had a wonderful time out there. I'm already telling friends and colleagues to book their place and I can't wait to go again! Excellent tuition - huge amounts of fun - go ahead and book the guys in the big blue bus!