“Very Fun”

43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very Fun”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

8 of us went on the Quad Bike rides back in January 2012. It was great fun. Great tracks and adrenaline rushes speeding through the bush, despite hardly seeing through the dust in front of you.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank HenryVIIII

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bushwacker Quad Bike Tours Absolutely Awesome”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I recently booked myself and a friend to do the Bushwacker Quad Bike tour and what a fantastic load of fun it was. Garry is an awesome guide, took us through some amazing terrain and really gave us a mix of adventure. I really enjoyed the experience and will definitely being doing it again. Thank you Bushwacker you really made our day..

Visited May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Fun - Must do in Agnes Waters”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Garrry, Jamie and Lyn provide a very friendly and professional service. They were great in dealing with a group of 4 women who had never quadbiked before. They let you go at your own pace but make you feel so comfortable that you really want to have a go at the more challenging parts of the track - who would have thought driving through mud could be so much fun! We all had the best time and would definitely go again if we were ever up that way.

Visited December 2012
Bushwacker Q, Owner at Bushwacker Quad Bike Tours, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Thanks for your review, I am glad to hear you had a great time, you will be pleased to know that there is plenty of mud waiting for next time
Regards
Garry
“You have to do this!!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Woow, what an experience! Being a motorcyclist i assumed quad biking would be pretty straight forward. Nope! Its freaken awesome and i wouldnt miss this opportunity for the world.
Had my heart pumping a few times too.
Great work guys! A really thorough experience!

Yeppoon, Queensland, Australia
“Quad Bike riding was fantastic”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

My daughter and I were excited and nervous to go on the tour, my first time on a quad. Garry and Jamie were great hosts and guides, making us feel comfotable and wanting to really get into having fun. I would recommend Bushwacker Quad Bike Tours to all ages, especially to anyone who wants to have a great time getting dirty.

Visited December 2012