“Love this Chinese restaurant”

Happy Valley Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Beaudesert
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brisbane, Australia
“Love this Chinese restaurant”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is my local Chinese restaurant and I must say that it is the best Chinese by far. I can compare this Chinese restaurants on the Gold Coast and Brisbane and still nothing compares. Service is great whether you dine in or are just picking up your takeaway. Never once have I had to wait for my takeaway meals to be ready even on the busiest of occasions. Lunch specials are great. Darren and his family do a great job and have done for many years.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank K-Ann84

Beaudesert, Australia
“very good”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Great foot BBQ pork omelette with gravy my favorite very friendly staff take away always ready when they say it will be extensive menu

• Visited June 2013
Perth, Australia
“A nice Chinese meal”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Beaudesert for a week over Christmas & had a meal at this restaurant. We had dined here previously, in July 2012. It is a nice restaurant with nice food & good, attentive staff; but at the end of the day, it's a Chinese restaurant!
Due to limited dining facilities in this town, we covered them all.

Beaudesert, Australia
“Kids welcome”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I nearly always take my kids here , they have their own choice for birthday dinners and without doubt they normally ask to go to "Darren's" his family have always made us feel welcome and even make "aussie" chopsticks for the kids.

Good value and great service, I have even been told that perhaps I have ordered too , much but they will happily bag it up so you can enjoy left overs the next day.

Definatley one of my favourites and they dont mind kid mess which makes for a pleasant evening -probably the best place for family dining in Beauy with little ones.

• Visited January 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“THE BEST”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We have been here more times than I care to count and it has been consistant in the quality of fair. 3 generations later we still stop in when possible.

Visited September 2012