“Divine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courthouse Restaurant

Courthouse Restaurant
Reserve with
Courthouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Divine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Ive been to this restaurant a few times over the years and have never once been disappointed. Our last visit was a few weeks ago since last going there which was some 13 years ago now, and I'd forgotten how great a place it was. We went there with out 3yo son and was worried at how he would behave himself, but luckily he did behave well and was also a relief to see that many other tables also had children attending, which I took to be a good sign. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that they have a childrens menu at only $15, which I thought good value. Our meals were lovely, we had all courses and were very full by the end of it. The service was just as perfect, our meal for 2.5 plus one drink each came to $230, not cheap by any means, but to be expected from such a quality place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jazmine69

Brisbane, Australia
“I have lived in Brisbane my whole life and this was my very first visit to the Courthouse, and it won't be my last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We recently had a family celebration dinner at the Courthouse and I loved it. We were lucky to get a table just inside looking out over the gardens and across the water. Our waiter was very friendly and kept us topped up with water and drinks which was lovely service. There were six of us and we all ordered something different. Some ordered entrees - the soup looked lovely and I was told it was, and the pork belly looked great and I had a taste and it was. My son had the chicken schnitzel and it disappeared very quickly. I had the macadamia encrusted barramundi and it was delicious. Others had the steak, the salmon and the seafood platter and all enjoyed their meals. We were made to feel welcome and weren't at all rushed or pressured to leave so it was nice to linger after our meal. When we left, we spoke to one of the staff about the history of the building and the resident ghost. All in all it was a very pleasant evening which we all enjoyed.

• Visited March 2014
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Six of us gathered for lunch on Saturday to celebrate my 69th birthday. Seated outside we enjoyed fantastic views - Stradbroke Island was as clear as a bell - with cool breezes. Fine wines , great food - I had the Barramundi and my wife had the Salmon - absolutely superb - and great company. Good service. Can't wait for our next visit

• Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Best restaruant in the Redlands by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Great ambiance, impeccable service & delicious food. I ordered the Oysters kilpatrick for entree which was very reasonably priced & they tasted divine. Had the herb crusted Tasmanian lamb rack for my main which was also delicious, ample vegetables with unique & tasteful mixture of seasonings on the lamb. Unfortunately because the meals were so big I wasn't able to fit in any of their sweets. Can't wait to return to try some of the desserts I saw being served as they looked great. The meal prices are a little expensive when compared to other restaurants in the area, however are certainly worth the price. I would definitely recommend for a special evening or event.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LoveToWineAndDine82
RHYL NORTH WALES
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband and I have eaten here on many occasion every special occasion we go here . Normaly we spend about 100 dollars (i think is quite cheap ) for fine dining lovely service we have starters main and bottle wine !! Amazing food great atmaspheare we love this resturant and will continue to celebrate all our special occasions here !!

• Visited August 2013