“Good views and fresh, varied menu”

The Lighthouse Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The Lighthouse has the best location of any restaurant in the area, and possibly the best food as well (I haven't sampled all, but it certainly is the best of the restaurants I've sampled over many visits to Cleveland). The menu in the main restaurant, which has a lovely covered breezy outdoor area, has lots of options but the seafood is really what to go for. The Moreton Bay Bugs are terrific, and worth the high price (although the rice that came with them was underdone and under seasoned). Various shrimp dishes ordered at our lunch and dinner during a recent week in Cleveland were all excellent, and my salad special was fresh and delicious. The pub/bar area has more casual food, and an excellent view out over the Bay.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Don't want to sound stingy but you better bring a big wallet to eat here. The location is nice, the views are gorgeous and the quality of the food is very good, but there are definitively other places which I prefer to eat great seafood.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Beautiful Location, Fantastic food, Waitstaff are incredible.... One of my favourite restaurants.

I have eaten at this place countless times and every time it is perfect.

It is a bit of a drive but worth it. You will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I went here after hearing that it was the best place and wanted to see for myself. It was horrible! They mixed my order up and we ended up with a drink on our tab that we didn't even order. The female that served us wasn't very nice at all and looked like she didn't want to be there. Such a shame as I thought it would of been decent and our food wasn't that great and it was cold but we wait over an hour (to get the right order). Someone did tell me that there cook and staff have changed recently?

Reviewed 7 March 2014

All the hype about this place had me really looking forward to it, sorry not up to standard. Food was an afterthought it seemed, just as well they have a good view. Orders mixed up, double ups of drinks orders which they charged for, some food inedible. Not a pleasant dining experience especially for the money charged.