“Awesome Value for $$”

US$50.20*
Stand Up Paddle Double Island Lesson
US$50.20*
and up
Double Island Point Surf Lesson on Australia's Longest Wave from Rainbow Beach...
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Rainbow Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Epic tours include- Dolphin view kayak tours, surf lessons, kitesurfing lessons, Stand Up Paddle lessons, Turtle kayak tours, sandboard & surf hire.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My 9 year old daughter so badly wanted to learn to surf......so on our break at Rainbow Beach we booked her a surf lesson. She had the best time with the awesome staff at Rainbow Beach Surf Centre & Dolphin Kayaking. Sean & Raph were fantastic. Would highly recommend!!!!

3  Thank WamuranTrish

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Our morning learning how to surf was the best of fun. The guys were really easy to talk to and the lesson before heading out into the water was easy to follow and understand. Would highly recommend the surfing lessons to anybody no matter what age, shape or size. Lots of fun and laughs for all.

1  Thank Megz157
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My wife, 14yo, 6yo and I went for a dolphin spotting kayak trip. The drive along Rainbow Beach to Double Island Point is always fun and Ty (the operator) chats along the way. The Kayaks are easy to use. You get to see some amazing perspectives of Rainbow Beach and Double Island Point. We were unlucky on the day we went out because the wind was blowing directly into our faces on the paddle out, making it a tough paddle out. Also, we unfortunately didn't see any dolphins, which I'm sure is quite rare. Everything is done for you, and the guys insisted that we didn't drag our kayaks back to the van. I'll definitely go again, if I'm at Rainbow - but I'll check the conditions first and not row solo (with a 6yo!)

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Beautiful sunny day the day we went. The beach drive was terrific. Ty was an excellent guide. He explained all the safety issues in a very informative but quick time frame which left more time for kyaking. Spotted dolphins within 5 minutes of heading out. we were out there for a couple of hours which was plenty. Had time after for a quick dip before heading back to the shop.
Just to let us experience everything, Ty got the four wheel drive bogged just before we left the beach.
Excellent day trip. Well worth the money. I would recommend it as a must do if you are in Rainbow Beach.
Geoff from Vancouver

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I had such a great time learning to surf with these guys that I went back and did the Kayaking the next day! And it paid off given we were lucky enough to spot Turtles and Dolphins. Really friendly and professional tour guides and a great way to experience such an incredibly beautiful and scenic part of the world. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Sian T