“YUM”

Cuisines: Thai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Love love love their lamb pad thai! It's more like two meals than one which is great value.
I crave it all the time!!!

• Visited March 2014

Ipswich, Australia
“Wow”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

My son wanted Asian for his 14th Birthday. I discovered this restaurant the previous day purely by accident showing my daughter how much the area had changed since her last visit to the big smoke. I'm so pleased I decided to take a drive back out to Collingwood & try out this fairly new (2yrs) "Authentic Thai Cuisine" Definitely Exclusive. Every bite was done to perfection, so succulent my mouth water's as I write this. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal last night, highly recommended !

• Visited December 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“beat thai in australia”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

i eat here a all the time the service is fantastic and the food is amazing .eveyrtime i bring friends with me they turn into regulars as well .

• Visited November 2012