“Great place for breakfast :-)”
Review of Lime 5 Nine - CLOSED

Lime 5 Nine
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Great place for breakfast :-)”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try here after reading the other reviews on TripAdvisor , and we were not disappointed !
The wife had the full breakfast which was huge, I think they used a whole pig as there was that much bacon !!
I had the eggs benedict with bacon , a wonderful meal which kept me going till my evening meal.
We washed it down with a couple of coffees which were great also.
A great place to go and we will definitely be going back sometime soon :-)

2 Thank redditchcouple

london
“Good food - value for money”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We went here on Mother's Day and the cafe has nice, relaxed atmosphere. The meals were all a good size, it's a basic cafe menu however not all of the options were available. The floor staff weren't overly friendly and somewhat impatient when taking our order or being asked for soemthing but the staff member who we settled the bill was lovely!

• Visited May 2014
“One of the best places ”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

One of the only place to have a good breakfast in Ipswich I find myself needing to come back for the good food and relaxed vibe

Ipswich, Australia
“Great Breakfast - hard to beat in Ipswich”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

A return trip to Lime5nine for breakfast did not disappoint. This has to be one of the best breakfast/lunch venues in Ipswich. It is so hard to choose from the breakfast menu but to date our choises could not have been better. Would highly recommend the Big 59 (hard to finish) and the French Toast is divine. Hearty and filling - we never need to worry about lunch after eating breakfast here. Value for money and staff friendly and efficient on each vistit we have made. Can't wait to return.

• Visited April 2014
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We have been here for breakfast a few times and it never disappoints. Love sitting upstairs on the deck - Great value and delicious food!

Visited November 2013