“Peaceful Stay”
Review of Cara Motel

Cara Motel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Maryborough
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I recommend this Motel to all as my husband and myself found it to be very reasonably priced and it had everything you would want in a Motel and more. Clean fresh linen, lovely toiletries with not only shampoo but hand and body cream, face washers (important), tissues and when we realised we did not have the charger for our phone, the owner could even provide one of those for us. The people are friendly and that makes all the difference too. If I had to find something that could have been better it was the chairs. They were a bit hard to sit on for a while when watching a bit of TV at night and because the shelf on the wall behind the bed was very low, you could not sit up on the bed with your back against the wall. This is a bit picky I suppose but it is nice to relax when watching TV after being out and about during the day. All this aside, I would not hesitate to go back. It was just lovely and very close to everything.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jfcclark

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Without doubt the best motel experience we have encounted in Australia. Very clean &owners cannot do enough for you. We'll done Imre & Rita. Highly recommended. We'll situated with easy access to town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Vey clean and neat. Friendly welcome. Free wifi. Stayed in superior room and appreciated table and small couch as alternatives to sitting on bed. Check windows if concerned about security, they were closed but not clicked to lock position.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The Cara Motel is very clean and comfortable. The owners are so nice and friendly. We were given directions and maps. Easy parking right in front of our door. We took a thirty minute drive to Hervey Bay for a long walk on the beach. They also have a nice pool. We would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

what an excellent motel for the money!
clean and comfortable rooms and the staff were pleasant to deal with.
parking was easy
had a great nights sleep on the very comfortable bed
what more can you ask for
highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The Cara Motel was absolutely perfect for my stay in Maryborough, I'm so glad I booked in there. I had everything I needed and the room was perfectly clean and comfortable. Management went out of their way to assist me with transport so that I was able to spend more time with my father before heading back to Brisbane.
If I need to go back to Maryborough I will definitely take my family to the Cara, my stay there made my visit perfect, I can't sing their praises highly enough! :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We found Cara's to be good value, very clean and comfortable for our needs. We were also able to check in a bit early, and very easily found from the highway. We would recommend staying here on your travels.

• Stayed: January 2014