“Friendly waiter”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2018

We visited the restaurant on my husbands birthday. Despite being fairly busy I found the waiter to be a friendly and helpful character. I asked if he could put a candle in my husbands cake after our meal and he kindly obliged with a smile and some humour. The meal was very pleasant and the outlook picture perfect. I get the impression that they could do with more staff to deal with the busy times but the staff who are there are doing their best and deserve some well deserved praise.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Stay the hell away from this place. Over 1 hour for garlic bread and kids meals. Another couple ordered their meal and got their garlic bread in 5 minutes. ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A PLACE!!! STAY WELL AWAY!!!

1  Thank Nick F
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Lively location, friendly staff. We both pocked the gado gado which was basicallu a salad with a hard boiled egg and some cooked potato. Pleasant tasty but missing the prawn crackers. Peanut sauce was a big disappointment as there was no trace of a peanut in it.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

We had dinner here and they were about to close when we had just arrived, they went out of their way to look after us and present us with delicious fish and chips! Very happy we were! Plus the setting looking out over the beach is special.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We were the last customers of the night and the staff forgot about our meal, we got garlic bread promptly then after an hour hubby went to find out where our meals were, ooops We ordered Asian Salad with seafood and Chicken Curry, the curry was nice, the seafood was not cooked properly, when I addressed this with the staff I was meat with a shrug and "I will tell someone" - translating to I don't care

Date of visit: September 2018