Southport Park Shopping Centre
Review Highlights
Shopping

Very nice and clean little shopping centre . Sporting a range of specialty shops and or places to... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2018
cristanp2017
Gold Coast, Australia
via mobile
Love this place

I drive past two other shopping centres to come here. Why? 1. I can park close to the shops 2. I... read more

Reviewed 28 November 2017
PANTHER029
Gold Coast, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice and clean little shopping centre .
Sporting a range of specialty shops and or places to get all the groceries done at once.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This review is mainly for Goldsteins Bakery in Southport Park.
A shopping trip to the revamped Southport Park shopping centre , saw us stopping off for a coffee and hot x bun recently.
Goldsteins has been spruced up now and looking pretty good!!
Bright menu displayed on wall behind counter.
Pies of course featured largely on menu with a big variety. Good prices. Other cabinet choices nicely displayed.
Sit inside or outside in mall area. Staff efficient and pleasant, quite busy.
Close to major supermarkets and other speciality shops.

Public transport services centre, 3 hours free parking, charges apply after that.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I drive past two other shopping centres to come here. Why?
1. I can park close to the shops
2. I can get in, get what I want - and get out quickly
3. The tenant mix is excellent. It is only a medium sized centre but has Woolworths, Aldi, a great fruit shop, butchers and all the essential specialties PLUS 3 or 4 very good coffee shops/eateries.
I usually do my shopping around lunch time for this reason.
AND... everybody is happy. No grumpy tenants here.