Southport Park Shopping Centre
Review Highlights
It can get quite crowded, so choose your times carefully!

This huge area has recently been enhanced by the addition of a large, and very impressive, Aldi... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mccorquinn
Gold Coast, Australia
Convenience

Shopping is convenient, easy to find a park, choice of 3 supermarkets, 2 bottlo's, ATMs etc. I feel... read more

Reviewed 20 December 2018
EmKae70
Gold Coast, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This review is mainly for Goldsteins Bakery in Southport Park.
A shopping trip to the revamped Southport Park shopping centre , saw us stopping off for a coffee and hot x bun recently.
Goldsteins has been spruced up now and looking pretty good!!
Bright menu displayed on wall behind counter.
Pies of course featured largely on menu with a big variety. Good prices. Other cabinet choices nicely displayed.
Sit inside or outside in mall area. Staff efficient and pleasant, quite busy.
Close to major supermarkets and other speciality shops.

Public transport services centre, 3 hours free parking, charges apply after that.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I drive past two other shopping centres to come here. Why?
1. I can park close to the shops
2. I can get in, get what I want - and get out quickly
3. The tenant mix is excellent. It is only a medium sized centre but has Woolworths, Aldi, a great fruit shop, butchers and all the essential specialties PLUS 3 or 4 very good coffee shops/eateries.
I usually do my shopping around lunch time for this reason.
AND... everybody is happy. No grumpy tenants here.

Date of experience: November 2017