“Best pizza”

Lambar
Ranked #4 of 214 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great local restuarant
Brisbane, Australia
“Best pizza”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Another great meal at Lambar. We recently took our son there for his birthday, he couldn't stop raving about the best pizzas he ever had. I'm a sucker for the prawn pizza (Levi pizza). The host Jamie and his staff make you feel welcome and provide great service. We will be back.

1 Thank Bob B

Gold Coast
“Consistently good!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Relatively small venue with nice decor and lighting, personalized service from owner-manager and great pizzas make Lambar arguably the best pizza restaurant on the Gold Coast.

1 Thank Hanyut
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We checked out Lambar as we had seen reviews on Trip Adviser

Fantastic place and great friendly service. The Pizza was one of the best I have had.

Worth going to if you are on the Gold Coast!!

2 Thank flyingkiwi04
Brisbane, Australia
“Delectable pizzas and great ambience”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have been frequenting Lambar for many years now and I'm only getting around to writing a review now?! Every encounter at Lambar has been worthy of 5 star ratings. I'm not usually a creature of habit but I do always tend to have the same things when I go to Lambar and I never get tired of it or the wonderful owner, Jamie. I highly recommend their Levi Pizza - the King of Pizza (Levi named after the owner's son). Their home-made pizzas bases are the best! Typically, I request mine to be made nice and thin and their napoli sauce is as authentic as it gets with a nice hit of garlic and lavishly layered with prawns and cheese and parsley to top it off and served with a wedge of lemon. This really does set of my taste buds every time. We've also had the Henry (named after Jamie's Dad) which is also lavished with meats or the Matisse - a supreme delight! Their salads are also delicious and plentiful. Do yourself a favour and hit up Lambar, you won't be disappointed. Reasonably priced alcohol so don't bother taking a bottle.

2 Thank Kim B
“Best Pizza on the Gold Coast”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Best pizza and pasta on the Gold Coast!
Defiantly worth trying.
The best pasta is the Levi and my the Lamb pizza is also amazing.

1 Thank Kate K