“Exciting !!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Brisbane, Australia
“Exciting !!!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

This is a great little cafe with a trendy vibe.It's open & airy so you don't feel locked in. Food is pretty good. Coffee is great. Staff are usually great but sometimes not. Who knows why. Go & try it out...

• Visited April 2014

Sydney, Australia
“mmmmmmmm”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Fantastic tasting veggie food and good choice and the staff are great too. I would eat there every day if I lived there.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Stigg-o-tracy
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“I may convert”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

When my wife said she was taking me to a vegetarian restaurant for lunch I thought I wonder if I can get some real food on the way home, happy to say it was nothing like I assumed, the food may be meat free gluten free but it certainly isn't taste free I really was suprised just how delicious it was and cheap too we finiished off with coffee and cheese ake, the raw cheese cake being the star of the meal I,d go back just to for that, regards Steve

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank stevew660
Helensvale, Australia
“Worst vegan restaurant, don't waste your money”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I travelled for 20 minutes from Helensvale to Southport to have lunch at this restaurant since my family and I are all vegan. First of all, the service was poor, the two people at the cashier were not at all friendly when asking about how the food is prepared. Second, the food was not hot, we ordered baked potatoes and vegetable and chickpeas curry... the broccoli and veggies tasted like they've been there for long (maybe 2 days). The fruit smoothies were a disappointment, flavourless and not cold.
The tofu burger was not bad but beetroot and salad in the burger were old. Also, the kofta was old and they didn't even had the decency of warming them up.
I am extremely dissapointed, we will never visit this place again, we felt we wasted our $58.
The sitting arrangements are awful and of poor quality. The whole environment was not welcoming. The waitress was quite rude when we asked for suggestions.

• Visited August 2013
Southport, Australia
“Great vegetarian cafe”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Excellent selection of good quality wholesome food. Tried most of the dishes & all where fantastic. The desserts are to die for especially the cheesecake (vegan). Value for money & you walk away feeling full & healthy. My husband & I both love this cafe & always look forward to eating there. They are open breakfast, lunch & dinner.

• Visited June 2013