“Bad Pizza And Service”

Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Rural Hall
Cuisines: Pizza
“Bad Pizza And Service”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

I ordered so pizza from here and they were not good at all the sauce was bad under topped The service was bad and the prices are high and parking in shopping center is bad I wont not eat here again at all.

Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“GREAT Italian in the area...”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is by far the best Italian restaurant in the area. My sister and I practically want to drink the marinara. The pizza is great, BUT then again, EVERYTHING is good at this place :)

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lori F
East Bend, North Carolina
“True Italian”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

A team of dedicated individuals from a family of master italian chefs. Tucked in the shopping center behind Hardees you will find Italy!! Weird I know, but it is true. From the Chicken parmisan to the Italian Cheesburger.
OMG!! You have got to have the Italian Cheeseburger. It is a nice grilled Burger smothered in Provalone, topped with Mayo, Pickles, Tomato, and Onion. While resting softly on a custom Pizza dough Bun. HEAVEN!!!!
I would walk a mile in the deserat for this Burger. I don't know a better way to describe just how GREAT this is.
The Crew is wonderful and the food is Authentic. Pizza is Awesome if you enjoy Thin crust. I Don't, but I do love their Pizza.
You have got to eat here! Please I beg you......GO!!!! NOW!!!! LOL