“Small and pricey”

Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Robe
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Robe, Vic Street is the perfect spot for a great dine in meal or take away. Friendly professional service, market fresh ingredients and prices that won't break the holiday budget.
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The pizzas are average size (about 12 inches) and the one I had was $20. The pizza had thin crust only...no option of thick crust. The pizza was rather tasty however the toppings were a little on the meager side.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We eat here and takeaway on holidays a lot. This place is now called Pizza Project and has new owners in last 6 months or so. We loved the old menu and kids would order same thing each time so were a bit apprehensive. New menu still keeps everyone happy and nice house wines. Had a great meal tonight and fast service. Only downside is meals came out at different times. Takeaway pasta serves can be very small so prefer to eat in if having pasta.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This casual , large pizza place has some truly terrific pizza. Caesar salad - yum. Meat lovers - yum. Lamb - delicious. Prices are reasonable. We did not test out the full menu but will go back and do that sometime. Continual refills of water in carafes to the table were appreciated.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Vic's is a little quirky, but they do the basics well. Really good quality food and helpful and friendly staff. The dining furniture is somewhat unorthodox, so expect it to be different but don't let it put you off. (My daughter thought the furniture was 'cool'!)

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

This place was so good that my husband and I visited both nights during our two day stay in Robe.

The service was great and the staff were super friendly. You can dine in or take away. We opted for take away and ate at the beach about 100-200 meters away.

They only make one-size 12", but it can be good for two adults unless both are very hungry. My husband and I shared one pizza the first night, but decided that it was so good we had to get our own pizza the second night. One pizza each was too much for both of us and we both had a couple slices left (and were quite full -- I should have stopped a slice before). The creations are amazing. They were not busy when we were there because it wasn't high season yet, so they let us do 1/2 and 1/2 pizzas. If they are busy, they do not allow this option. I can understand why because they put a lot of care and effort into each pizza and we all know great things take time. By getting the 1/2 and 1/2 pizzas and sharing, we were able to try 6 different types (2 the first night and 4 the second). ALL of them were good. My husband's favorites were the one with lamb and the one with prawns and pancetta. I was thoroughly surprised by the veggie one with roasted pumpkin and beetroot. It was wonderful. The pumpkin added a nice sweetness to it. My other favorite was a special of the day with chicken and avocado. All of the ingredients were extremely fresh and I really do not think you can go wrong with any of them. We like to try unusual flavors, so we chose the pizzas that were the most unique to us. YUMMMM!!!!

Go...you won't regret it!!!