“Great food, great tour!”

Green River Plantation
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This for is was a hidden gem only 45 minutes away. Our preordered menu items were hot, fresh and tasty. The tour that followed was most interesting. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

1  Thank Gerald G

Reviewed 26 September 2012

My daughter was married on September 22, 2012 at Green River Plantation in Rutherfordton, NC. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The service, food, and accomodations at Green River are outstanding. The owners of the Plantation, The Cantrells made us feel right at home. Very relaxing atmosphere and the beautty of the grounds and home make for breathtaking photography. We were treated like family, not just visitors. The food was outstanding. I had a couple of my daughters friends state that they would like to get married at Green River. Looking for a perfect venue for your wedding or other event, I suggest a ride up to Green River for a visit. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My husband and I had our wedding here back in October of 2009! A wonderful place! Beautiful scenery, great staff, and excellent food!

1  Thank slauren14
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Have been to several events there and the house and grounds are beautiful and peaceful. Highly recommend for outdoor weddings and other special outdoor functions.

1  Thank Leigh-Anna B