“A really fun thing to do!!”

Dwellingup Adventures
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A really fun thing to do!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Hire a canoe, ride a bike, there are so many choices! This is a really fun, sometimes tranquil, and sometimes adrenalin rushing, thing to do! Gather all of your mates for a great experience or just hire one canoe with your partner or best friend! Hire a bike, explore the town, swim or just chill at the pub. If you are staying in Dwellingup, check these guys out first! You will not have any time left in your weekend if you do!

Visited August 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great value, great service”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I stumbled across Dwellingup Adventures and glad I did. A company that hires out a range of equipment such as canoes, rafts, mountain bikes and camping equipment. I was interested in the bike hire as I was looking to introduce someone to cross country/single track riding at nearby Marinup.

The bike hire was a great price $10 for an hour up to $30 for the day. The bike itself was nothing special, standard hardtail mountain bike, I can't say I was a fan of the pannier rack but then these are often used for thelong distance,off road, Munnda Biddi trail. It rode fine around the trails and I had a great day.

So the kit was good, the price was good and the service was excellent. I was dealt with by a friendly, chirpy and polite girl who just epitomised great customer service.

If you are after a more adventurous tour of the area or looking to have a go at something exciting then definitely take a look at these guys. I'm sure that next time I'm out here to visit my sister, Dwellingup will be on my list of places to visit and I'll definitely use this company again.

Visited August 2013