“A definite no”

Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Esperance
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Dining options: Reservations
Description: After a day of exploring why not enjoy a relaxing drink in our cocktail bar with floor to ceiling windows offering excellent water views of the port and bay looking out to Frenchman's Point. Often you may be delightfully surprised to see dolphins frolicking in the bay and on occasion even a whale! At Seasons Restaurant, the refined atmosphere, the attentive yet unobtrusive service and superb cuisine are sure to make a memorable dining experience. Our Seasons Restaurant offers a fully licensed a La Carte menu, boasting high quality fresh food at affordable prices,something to please every palate. With our daily specials and a children's menu for children 12 years and under, we're sure you'll enjoy your dining experience at Seasons. Along with soft drinks, coffee and tea, we also offer an extensive wine list and a range of alcoholic beverages including cocktails.
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

This is a small room lacking in any feel or charm, it does have large windows overlooking the ocean but of course at dinner all is dark, so that doesn't really count for much.
The service isn't great, at times almost bordering on surly, but I think just harried and misdirected is the general theme. I was asked if I wanted something to drink once the whole meal, the other times I had to ask when the waitress was removing finished plates. Drinks were placed unceremoniously in front of me without a word.
The food ain't great. The meat and seafood were all cooked fine, but lacked any seasoning. The accompanying sauces were criminally bland, I'm so glad I asked for the mains sauce to be on the side (creamy garlic) as it was not good.
The wine list is decent and prices are fine, their pours are only 100ml which wasn't stated on the menu, so if you think you might have a couple the bottle may be a cheaper option.
Overall, not a great experience, loose goose was much better and the pier hotel also looked like a much better bet. Won't be back.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We were warned by reception not to have breakfast there as a bus tour was in for the night so we wouldn't be served quickly. We thought we would give dinner a try.
As I'm allergic to garlic, the choices were very limited. I was made to feel like I was a huge problem for asking for anything without garlic. I finally settled on fish & chips. Dinner for 2 was $66 which was a main meal each plus one glass of wine. My friend had water only.
The waitresses, one hugely pregnant, did not return to our table despite us trying to attract their attention. We stopped at the bar on our way out & charged it to our room. It needs more staff and cheaper prices with more plain choices of meals.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We were here as part of a small tour group and were given a set menu of 3 course meals for 2 nights. Sadly they were pretty grim and obviously done for a price. The staff were quite nervous about asking the chef for any changes off the tour menu (eg one of the group only wanted some icecream for dessert and this seemed to be a big challenge for the staff to even ask !!!) Also one of the wait staff was quite rude when I didn't eat my entree of garlic bread which was like sawdust. She "had never had anyone else complain about it". Some customer service training might be required for this young girl. The rest of the staff at breakfast and the second night at dinner were excellent. The food coming out for others off the menu looked very well presented and the decor of the restuarant was very modern with a lovely view over the water.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

A nice variety of menu options, excellent service and preparation, and with a good selection of wines. On top of that it is in a nice location on the esplanade with views across the bay.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Me and my boyfriend enjoyed a very nice dinner here after paying went home, and my boyfriend was up sick all night. There was absolutely no other reason for him to be sick as he was perfectly fine before going out to dinner... I rang up to explain and let them know so that hopeful no one else would get sick and the lady I talked to was absolutely appallingly rude no apology or even acceptance that they could of made a mistake. I would never go back as I found them disgustingly rude.