“Nice Place for a Quick Dinner”
Review of Casa Grande

Casa Grande
Ranked #43 of 174 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Ate here while staying next door at the Hampton Inn. The food was good, service was fast, and prices were reasonable. Most Mexican restaurants start you with chips and salsa, these chips were outstanding and came out hot. My daughter ended her dinner with the fried ice cream and thought that was really good also. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Casa Grande

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Customer service from check in to checkout. Dropped in for a pint on my down time. Place was busy with folks enjoying lunch after a morning out or church services. True family time in a warm cozy atmosphere. The staff are one on one...from seating to serving to check out...very personlized. Staff were truely dedicated to their customers as if they were subcontacting for the franchise. Food is fresh...its no wonder seeing how busy they are...folks keep eating it and pricing isn't an issue. Atmosphere and service is why folks enjoy a Sunday afternoon out. Complimentary chips and salsa to get the taste buds moving is a nice touch and nobody is forgotten. Management is at the forefront...helping out wherever they can.
If you have an hour to enjoy a pleasant experience, family, food at reasonable prices...this is the place to be. Even on my budget.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

You will be waited on quickly get your food fast and the food mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Luckily I ordered a side of jalapeños and was able choke the dry fajita meat down with my warm beer.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant several times, and it's likely what you would expect - typical Mexican fare, served quickly. It's been very consistent in my experience, and each meal I've ordered has been decent. My biggest complaint was the loud Mariachi band that played during my last visit, when I just wanted a quiet meal at the end of a long day. I couldn't get away from them. Way more of an annoying distraction versus ambiance.

Been to Casa Grande? Share your experiences!