“Good food, spotty service”
Review of Casa Grande

Casa Grande
Ranked #41 of 174 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Ate here recently with my brother and two teenage daughters. First off the host wasn't real friendly. Then he tried to sit us by the bar area which we had to ask us to move us. Overall the food was good and very reasonably priced. However the service wasn't good. My brother ordered steak fajitas and he got his beans and stuff when we got our food but he had to flag someone down for the rest of his order. And THEN they bring the sizzling plate for of steak fajita fillings and he leaves WITHOUT leaving the tortilla shells. So he had to ask someone to bring him that.

One nice feature of the restaurant is how they do birthdays. They give you a sombrero and sing in spanish happy birthday. Nice touch. Could be a better designed seating arrangement without so many seats in the bar area.

There are newer reviews for Casa Grande

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I love the Mexican Atmosphere and the great food. The wait staff are all so kind and do an excellent job communicating in English. I try to eat here once a month or more often. I love the easy, relaxed style to this restaurant. Try it, and you will like it.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by my visit to Casa Grande on March 12, 2013.

The service was good and attentive without hovering. It's a newer free standing building and it looks like it would be priced higher than it actually is.

The food based on their price point was excellent. The food is good and although they are located right off I-85 with lots of travelers they priced everything fairly, so that moves it up to excellent. The selection of beer on tap was quite good and I enjoyed a large (emphasis on large) cold one for just over 4 bucks. Can't beat that.

If you leave here hungry it's your fault.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Ate here while staying next door at the Hampton Inn. The food was good, service was fast, and prices were reasonable. Most Mexican restaurants start you with chips and salsa, these chips were outstanding and came out hot. My daughter ended her dinner with the fried ice cream and thought that was really good also. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Customer service from check in to checkout. Dropped in for a pint on my down time. Place was busy with folks enjoying lunch after a morning out or church services. True family time in a warm cozy atmosphere. The staff are one on one...from seating to serving to check out...very personlized. Staff were truely dedicated to their customers as if they were subcontacting for the franchise. Food is fresh...its no wonder seeing how busy they are...folks keep eating it and pricing isn't an issue. Atmosphere and service is why folks enjoy a Sunday afternoon out. Complimentary chips and salsa to get the taste buds moving is a nice touch and nobody is forgotten. Management is at the forefront...helping out wherever they can.
If you have an hour to enjoy a pleasant experience, family, food at reasonable prices...this is the place to be. Even on my budget.