“Family Restaurant with Wide Variety of Entrees”

Christos Family Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 177 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I ate at this restaurant lately. I came in because I saw they had an all you can eat pizza buffet, but it was not there at the time I came. It is always a good sign when a company is so busy you have to look for a spot to park, so I got a menu I decided to get slovlaki which was described as grilled tenderloin on pita bread with garlic. I received the food and it was delicious however they had added things not showing on the menu (lettuce, tomato and onions). If I had known that, I would have asked them to leave it off, but it did not mar my experience. They did put a little too much mayonaise on it. It made the sandwich messy. I would eat there again though. The only negative was that the waitress seemed new. She did not know when I asked for it, what it was, she spilled my refill and she was wearing tight leggings that left little to the imagination. I think she will do better in the future.

3  Thank travelwriter52

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Christos is simply not what it used to be. The food is nothing but grease. The fried Zucchini is not want it used to be, the salad bar is bland. You are better off going to CiCi's or Pizza Hut.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've been eating at Christos for years and have rarely ever had any bad food or service. Our standard meal is wings and a pizza. Country style steak and mashed potatoes on the new lunch buffet are good, old-style cooking. Enjoy!

3  Thank Mickey993
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Employees are rude and inattentive. The food is good but not enough to carry the lack of great guest experience. What happened to good customer service?

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Got wings a couple times. Inconsistent- sometimes they are better than others. Not sure why that is. Some suggest the different phases of the moon may have something to do with it.

I drink water with my meals (I am allergic to aspartame and cannot tolerate high fructose corn syrup in my drinks) and am charged for soda anyway. they don't give you an itemized ticket for your meal and seem to charge you whatever they feel like when they feel like it.

Got charged $0.50 for ranch for the chips?

Times must be tough and they seem to be trying to save money on cleaning supplies- first and lasting impression is this place is not clean! Restroom was disgusting.

2  Thank bapcie_5