“our 1st visit”

Ranked #44 of 173 Restaurants in Salisbury
Rustburg, Virginia
“our 1st visit”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were very pleased with the food and the price at Zaxby's. This was our first time visiting one, and we will be returning.

Visited April 2014

Augusta
“Good”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Good Food, The wings they are good, the service is not bad but the food is great and the place is easy to find

Visited August 2013
“Bad angry staff!”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We love Zaxbys, but the staff sucks. The staff seem to be angry they are there all the time. I have never gone in to eat without having a staff member act like they were nice. I have gone to the drive thru and a middle aged man seems to be there the most now he is awesome, he is friendly and asked if there is anything else you need. I will admit we order all the same meals, but everyone gets a different sauce. Not one of us like Zax sauce, so we found ones we do like. If you go in and ask for different sauce they get very made. 4 times they told me when it comes out exchange it with the people that hand the food to you. Lord knows typing in different sauce must be hard, and to get mad about it and snippy I just do not get. If I didn't like the chicken so much I would not go back. Whoever manages this Zaxbys better take a long hard look at the front staff. To act like this with customers will make a lot of people made and chase off business. I would get all new front staff at the front cash registers, ones that actually like people!