“Awesome”

Dining options: Reservations
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The food is awesome and service is good everyone is friendly. The food is hot and fresh and absolutely love eating here . recommend eating here if you are in Salisbury nc

“Great place”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Located downtown Salisbury. Dont judge by exterior. Best bread made fresh anywhere. Will return if we get within 50 miles. Had sautead scallops. Wife had steak. Both outstanding. Good wines and beer.

NC
“My goodness, yelp was right!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Thanks to all for sharing the great info about Chef Santos. I was looking for somewhere new to try and not in Uptown Charlotte with all the extra traffic from the tournament. I read about Chef Santos on yelp and decided to take the 30 minute drive to try it last night. The place was packed but we waited only 10 minutes before being seated in a quite corner of a noisy restaurant filled with happy people. I must say the food was truly amazing. My wife had salmon stuffed with all sorts of Brazilian goodies and I had flounder francaise that was to dies for. Both served with salad or soup, pasta, and grilled veggies. The portions were large and delicious. My wife had to send hers back to be warmed up, a reflection I think of how busy the place was. But a quick heat up and it was excellent as well. Service was friendly and helpful. Desert was a fabulous tiramasu that was just as good as advertised. And before I forget the bread that comes with the meal is to die for. All in all, we can't wait to make it back to Salisbury to try again. CAn't tell a book by its cover as the outside does not give you a clue of the goodness inside. Prices are very reasonable for such excellent food. I will give them a pass on the not hot dish of my wives based on everything else that night.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank artlee
Salisbury, North Carolina
“santos”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I travel the entire United States and a few foreign countries and the dining experience at Santos is with out a doubt the best anywhere. Hand made, cooked to order everything. Perfect for all occasions. The best

Visited September 2013
1 Thank stephen d
South Carolina
“Interesting”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

This is difficult to rate because it hosted both + and -. Small dining area with odd entrance wall. The bread has to be the best I have enjoyed all year! The homemade dipping sauce and the salad dressing was delicious. Very nice green salad. Entree concept, tuna special, was nice. But, the tuna, which I ordered rare, was well done....dry, stiff and not to be eaten. The pasta was cooked very well, but it had no butter/sauce. Hubby had the veal which was also very well done. We just do not care for " overlooked" meats. If In town again, I will have one of the salad entrees and that devine bread.

Visited August 2013