US$60
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Salisbury)
US$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Quality Inn(Salisbury)
Courtyard
US$66
US$63
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2014

So these people gave me crap from the get-go before we even moved in but the location is really good for our jobs. So the owner tricked us and lied to us to get a room 2 days early because he said it would probably be taken by now. It's a ghost town here. So he got us with that..... Now I get get to the room and outside is my $30 indoor donkeytail plant damaged from the cold air. So I'm not happy but whatever. I grab the plant and bring it in. 3 minutes later the owner's wife comes over to the door and pounds on the door and I answer. She yells at me "no plant." I said "excuse me?" She yelled again "no plant!" So I sighed and asked "why can't I have a plant?" She didn't understand English. She replied "you come talk manager." So I walk to the check in desk, she unlocks the door and says "manager not here now, go wait room." So I waited 30 minutes outside in the cold for the manager and he didn't come, so my girlfriend called the manager/owner Harsh. Harsh said "I be there 30 minute" to my girlfriend. So I'm even angrier at this point and just go into the room, take the plant out, and give it to my girlfriend's mother and she takes it and leaves. Harsh then calls 30 minutes later to the room and, according to my girlfriend, after she says "Hello?" he yells "What is problem?! You no like room, get out!". She goes on to calmly explain to him the plant is gone. Finally after 5 minutes he understands the plant is gone. So we have the issue of why the cleaning people came and the owner removed the plant, but no one emptied the 2 trash bins. In broken English, Harsh explains that they don't do anything to the room unless you are there, including cleaning. What?! Cleaning is from 12 to 2 pm, We are at our jobs! Rediculous! Anyways they have rules and the rules say nothing about plants (I'm posting the picture), none of the staff speaks English and they are rude people with anger issues and they don't clean the rooms or make the bed or anything unless you are there in the room. Terrible. Worst weekly hotel I've ever been to. I would give this negative stars if I could.

Edit: I forgot to mention - the room had drawers that were filled with cigarette ashes! No one obviously checked this room to see if it was clean. Also, the room walls are FILTHY stained with cigarette smoke and various liquids which I didn't notice until we turned all the lights on in this room.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple