“Best Motel In Narrogin”
Review of Albert Facey Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Narrogin
Albert Facey Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Narrogin
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed here on a few occasions now when visiting Narrogin, and have found Albert Facey Motel to be of a good standard, with lovely spacious rooms which are clean and well equipped with a decent size small fridge as well, not forgetting the huge size shower big enough for two.
The restaurant is not run down looking like most are, and has a bar facility as well. I was there with a group for a meal and have eaten there on my own also , and although the meals I find not to be four star chef quality they are of a good standard, and quite eatable.
I would recommend this motel to anyone wanting either a short or long stay in Narrogin as it has all that you would need at a reasonable price.
I would like to add that the staff are very pleasant to.

Room Tip: the back rooms (those not near road would be best) however there is hardly any traffic noise anyway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank 161LindaD

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Very pleasant receptionist, I booked here for a overnight stay for work trip. Room was large with comfortable bed. Bathroom a little old and the towels could be upgraded. Would of liked room service after driving all day but only a few choices on the room service menu so got a pizza instead. It is your average country motel and is fine when traveling on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank azznjo6
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Pretty average room as far as motels go. Nothing flash. Bed comfy. Advertises foxtel but my tv didn't show any cable tv which was disappointing. Dinner great. Big portion . Had the steak as that seemed to be the speciality. Was over cooked for medium if I want to be picky. Great chips. Nice looking pool but didn't use it. NeR the Bush so handy for walks. Would stay again but could doo with a revamp.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank michealbryant
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Went to Narrogin for overnight visit. Very nice room, lovely pleasant staff. Considering how close to the main road the room was, it was very quite.
Good value. Will definitely stay there next visit.
Not having the dining room open on Sunday was not too bad. Room service breakfast was available.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gordo511
Reviewed 11 February 2014

overnight stay for work trip.
Booked for me by staff that regularly arrange accommodation for travelling workers.
Very pleasant receptionist, very helpful and good advertisement for the business.
Sticker on sliding front door asks to take off your dirty work boots!
Room spacious enough.
Bathroom old and needs upgrading - tap on basin loose, almost felt like it would come totally off.
Towels excessively losing material, ended up with towel material all over my body and piling up in bathroom floor.
Nothing special but probably as good as expected in this town.
A bit of sprucing up of the bathroom would make the experience better.

Room Tip: I had room 23 right at end of terrace of rooms, so possibly quieter than rooms with adjoining rooms...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We're staying here now and everything's great around here. The motel is clean and comfy. The grounds are kept up well and the small pool looks perfect for an afternoon dip. The area birding has been terrific, yielding quite a few "lifers" for us this morning. I'm kind of torn between going to the car race track tonight to watch the 'maddies' or go on the night walk in the Dryandra ecological reserve. I know both are fun, but I'm leaning toward the walk. You can purchase tickets in town at the lovely tourist office.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Farandfine
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We drove from Perth to Narrogin for a wedding and stayed in the spa room.

Very pleasant, interesting room, with the bed upstairs and what we started to call the Spaquarium underneath. The spa was very nice. A spacious feeling room. A microwave wasn't present, but we didn't need one so it didn't matter to us. Fresh milk was given to us when we checked in. There were little packet of biscuits to welcome us too - our guests enjoyed them!

Lovely staff. Ate at the restaurant for dinner, dinner quickly replaced when it was found the chips weren't gluten free. They made an orange pepper sauce without flour for us which was delicious!

Airconditioner quite noisy but warmed the place quickly so didn't need it on for that long.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia S

Been to Albert Facey Motel? Share your experiences!