“Great family night out”

Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was a well kept putt putt course. Beautiful landscaping and very challenging course. We had a great, breezy, summer night here!

1  Thank Mary W
"whole family"
in 4 reviews
"great afternoon"

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

You can play golf, ride rides, bumper boats and go karts at this stop. It's a little expensive that's why I rated it 4. You take a train to the top and golf your way down. Very clean and the staff is very friendly.

2  Thank 300sf
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful mini golf courses. It was really fun! They have a kiddie ride center, mini golf courses and go karts. Great place to take your family! Staff was extremely nice as well! It was not expensive and in my opinion, it was definitely a great value!

1  Thank Paige B
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I have enjoyed Mini golf from the time I was 5 years old. So it is always a stop when on vacation. First trip to Emerald Isle but when I heard about 'Lost Treasure' I had to go. It is a little different than any mini golf I have ever played. You first ride a train to the top of the course to start your 18 holes. The train ride a course reminded me of Knott's Betty Farm in So Cal we were at last month. Overall it was a fun hour plus. At almost $10 per person I was a little surprised but a train ride and 18 holes....a good time. Cool place!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Our group started and ended our vacation at Professor Hacker's, ultimately going on the two different courses. Diamond is more entertaining; gold more difficult and in need of trick shots.
This is a super way to spend a few hours with a group. The score cards print based on the number paid for, which is very spiffy. Choose your timing wisely. Can be very busy.
Would have been a 5 but pricing seemed kind of high.