“Riding in the outback”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wyndham
Digger's Rest Station
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I had an amazing time at Digger's Rest in 2011. I was picked up from the plane, we collected supplies and then drove to the station. Settling in was easy as everyone was so welcoming and relaxed and the food was delicious.
The second day I met my horse and had a gentle ride to get used to him. My trip to Australia was for the 14 day treck in the outback. What a trip it was - Beautiful horses, laughter & new friendships, fantastic food, amazing starry skies, crocodiles to watch, the lovely heat on your back and awsome landscapes.
Thank you to my horse, to everyone who rode with me and thank you to Alida & Roderick for making my holiday so special. I wish I could come back again some day.
Emma from England.

Room Tip: Enjoy watching the beautiful stars when you are in your tent.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank emma p

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Excellent place to visit and explore the surrounding area. The hospitality is spectacular - home away from home. The homstead has lots of pets to pat, TV and mod cons to make your stay very comfortable.

Very highly recommended for family, couples and even individual travellers.

Lorna
Kununurra Local

Room Tip: Go for Air Con why not have the luxury!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LornaKununurra

Been to Digger's Rest Station? Share your experiences!